Re: ANNOUNCE ClipBook

From: thisguyisi
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE ClipBook
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:00:15 -0800

Yen-Ju Chen wrote:

From: Enrico Sersale <enrico@imago.ro>
To: discuss-gnustep@gnu.org
Subject: ANNOUNCE ClipBook
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 17:31:37 +0200

 [snip]

In the future, GWorkspace will become a suite/collection of apps and frameworks and ClipBook is the first element of this.

I see GWorkspace gradually becomes the center of the emerging GNUstep desktop environment.
 Good news for people asking for that.

 [snip]

I agree! It is great to see further development of the "Workspace-oriented" Desktop concept.

Best Regards,
-Lee