RE: GNUstep on MS Windows

From: Pete French
Subject: RE: GNUstep on MS Windows
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 11:33:11 +0000

> But I think GS on Unices should be completed first.

...though given the nice clean architecture, if we get aworking Windows
backend then that should work with all future developments in the GUI
and Base its shouldnt it ?

Having said that, I still havent got a working win32 backend for GNUstep
depite many attempts. Plus I amnow having problems with gpbs on FreeBSD
which is going to take my immediate attention when I get some free tme.

-bat.