NSTimeZone

From: Sheldon Gill
Subject: NSTimeZone
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:09:12 +0800

I have a minor patch for NSTimeZone. It fixes a trivial bug and adds some
documentation. Who should I send it to?

On the subject of documentation for NSTimeZone:

Why does it require the additional GMT+/- zone info files? Is this purely for
compatibility with OPENSTEP?

There seems to be some question here about archiving/unarchiving time zone
objects from old nibs.

I'm wondering if we can drop the requirement. That way, the zone info files
GNUstep uses are the same as glibc and we can eliminate some redundancy on
GNU/Linux and other glibc platforms.

I believe that the time zone information files are also on Solaris?

Regards,
Sheldon