Linking frameworks against frameworks

From: Andreas Hoeschler
Subject: Linking frameworks against frameworks
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:27:46 +0100

Hi all,

I successfully linked a framework against an application with

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make
APP_NAME = MyTestApp

ADDITIONAL_INCLUDE_DIRS += -framework FBEnterprise -framework MyTestFrame MyTestApp_GUI_LIBS += -framework FBEnterprise -framework MyTestFrame
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/application.make

I am now trying to link a framework against another framework and am failing.

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make
FRAMEWORK_NAME = MyTestFrame

MyTestFrame_HEADER_FILES = PowerController.h MyTestFrame.h
MyTestFrame_HEADER_FILES_INSTALL_DIR = MyTestFrame
MyTestFrame_OBJC_FILES = PowerController.m
MyTestFrame_C_FILES =

ADDITIONAL_INCLUDE_DIRS +=  -framework FBEnterprise
MyTestFrame_FRAMEWORK_LIBS +=  -framework FBEnterprise

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/framework.make

While compiling the framework I get this

Making build-headers for framework MyTestFrame...
Making all for framework MyTestFrame...
 Linking framework MyTestFrame ...
ld: warning prebinding disabled because of undefined symbols
ld: Undefined symbols:
.objc_class_name_FBMapLocation
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

   Andreas