Re: XML idea

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: XML idea
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:04:12 +0100

On 06.01.2004, at 22:29, Alex Perez wrote:
This is exactly what I was referring to. I think you misunderstood what I
meant. the GNUstep team has a policy of keeping XML stuff out of (or at
least totally optional in) GNUstep-base.

I don't think that this is still valid. I guess the policy is to keep *GSXML* out of gstep-base (though this is the first time I hear of such a policy), having NSXMLParser in Cocoa Foundation obviously changes that.

At least I would be surprised if Adam, Richard or Nicola would be against adding NSXMLParser to gstep-base. +5 from me, don't want to work against three different Foundation APIs ;-)

Greets,
  Helge
--
I'm describing in a paragraph what took 14 hours to figure out. You may want to sniff glue for a while, then reread this when you get out of rehab. [aLa]