Re: NSUser.m: Bug on Windows handling spaces in environement variable va

From: Sheldon Gill
Subject: Re: NSUser.m: Bug on Windows handling spaces in environement variable values?
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:37:39 +0800

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 21:14, Roland Schwingel wrote:
> Hi...
>
> Maybe there is a bug in NSUser.m.
> In CVS revision 1.75 there was a changed added to not permit spaces in
> $USERPROFILE.
> Why was it added?

This is a bug that I've fixed in my sources.  The behaviour was (I believe)
there to match the behaviour in gnustep-make but that's not necessary in
gnustep-base.

It's in gnustep-make because 'make' doesn't handle spaces in paths and
filenames.

My modifications to gnustep-make changes this behaviour to issue a clear
warning rather than fail entirely.

Regards,
Sheldon