Fwd: README.Darwin refined

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Fwd: README.Darwin refined
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 01:52:29 +0100

Since I got no answer on this I asume it might got lost in some spam filter. So I am resending it to the list this time for better success.

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Von: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de>
Datum: Fr, 6. Feb 2004  02:12:12 Europe/Berlin
An: fedor@doc.com
Betreff: README.Darwin refined

attached is a refined version of core/make/Documentation/README.Darwin I made some additions after installing GNUstep on Mac OS X 10.2.8. Since I don't know how to create those patch-diffs i just send you the whole file.

have fun!

Lars