Questions on GNUstepWeb & GDL2

From: nyap hong
Subject: Questions on GNUstepWeb & GDL2
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 03:11:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

        First of all, I would like to apologize if I submit
this email to the wrong list.

        I have subscripted to this list around 2 years but
most of the time I was in listener mode. GNUstep is
great and it is my default desktop environment.

        I am a final year student of Degree in Computing. I
have decided to create a job search engine for
disabled people as my final year project. This engine
will provide web page interfaces to make query access
to back end database that store available jobs for
vacancies.

        I know that GNUstep provides GNUstepWeb to create
dynamic websites and GDL2 to access and manipulate
database. What is the current status of GNUstepWeb and
GDL2? Are they both suitable to used as development
tool to implement my project or other alternatives
such as php or jsp is better? Is there any
documentation or tutorial about GNUstepWeb and GDL2
that I can refer to?
        Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Nyap Hong