Re: getting started with gdl2

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: getting started with gdl2
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:02:44 +0100

David Ayers wrote:

I guess we could create temporary bogus expressions in the class methods to generate that part of the SQL to cause less grief for our users. If anyone has a better idea, please let me know.

Actually this not needed as we are creating expressions in those methods, that we can use for this. (It's just the way we create them needs some tweaking.)

Cheers,
David