Re: GWorspace.app: Desktop Option

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: GWorspace.app: Desktop Option
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:08:19 +0200

On 2004-02-29 14:44:39 +0200 "Sascha Erni, .rb" <rb@nggalai.com> wrote:

Hi there,

very short question: When enabling the GWorkspace desktop, a right-click on said desktop will naturally open the GWorkspace application menu. So far, so good, but is there a way that I can also get back the Window Maker application menu, say, with keeping a modifier key pressed?

Actually no. Because the desktop is, simply, a NSWindow as the others.
That said, I must add that I'm splitting GWorkspace in some applications:
FileViewer, Inspector (the actual inspectors panel), Finder, Operation (file
operations), and Desktop.
Desktop will load its window from a bundle and this bundle will be choosable
with a default. The standard bundle will be a normal NSWindow but, even if I've
not already thought very much at this, I think that I (or somebody else) could
write bunles linked with XLib or other things.