ANN: hermit-0.1.3

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: ANN: hermit-0.1.3
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 12:09:24 +0100

Hi all,

I fixed a bug in hermit with ~ expansion in gs-user-inst.sh that prevented a correct installation in the users home-dir, and thus the correct Ocean configuration.

I also added GWorkspace as the main app to the GNUstep logo on the Dock and removed Terminal from the Dock (no more fileviewer icon on the bottom). It almost looks like NeXTSTEP :)

Please update to 0.1.3 for correct functioning.

http://ocean.made-it.com/Tools/hermit-0.1.3.tar.gz

Happy Stepping,

Dennis Leeuw