Re: graph/histogram classes

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: graph/histogram classes
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:10:54 +0100

Hi,

On 2004-03-12 18:39:02 +0100 Chris B. Vetter <chrisv@web4inc.com> wrote:

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 09:58:49 -0500
Scott Christley <schristl@nd.edu> wrote:
Is anybody aware of an classes available somewhere that can display graphs and histograms within GNUstep, as maybe subclasses of NSView?
[...]

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=xy

That library was incorporated into the AgentFarms. Here you can see a
screenshot with a graph view:

http://www.agentfarms.net/article.php3?id_article=2

I'm planing to do release of next AgentFarms prototype, but graphs are
untouched. Kindof very simple 2D histogram will be there.

If someone is interested in developing the graphs part and create comprehensive
grpahing framework, he is welcome. Sources are available. My goal was to create
graphs for fine-printing, so they are not optimised for speed, rather for nice
look :-)

Best regards,

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win.
- Mahatma Gandhi