ANN: Ocean Documentation

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: ANN: Ocean Documentation
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 17:40:50 +0100

Hi all,

I updated the Ocean documentation with the newest information.
The Reference document is updated. And I have written a new document called Ocean Configuration Manual this document describes the way to configure your system so it complies to the Ocean system. Currently it mainly contains WindowMaker configuration settings and some initial configurations.

See the documents section on http://ocean.made-it.com/

Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Greetings,

Dennis Leeuw