[Q] Doc. on EOF Adaptor Writing?

From: NeXT
Subject: [Q] Doc. on EOF Adaptor Writing?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 04:20:10 +0900

Hi,

As some of you know, my current project relates with DB access. From my benchmark experience SQLite shows very good performance(my requirements are very simple, but many selects and little inserts and updates, also very little deletes). During testing I have very much interested in EOF and want to write adaptor for SQLite. Is there any documentation on this subject ? I cannot find one...

Thanks in advance.