Re: [Q] Trasparent Tiff drawing on Windows.

From: MA Garcias
Subject: Re: [Q] Trasparent Tiff drawing on Windows.
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 11:58:59 +0200

The win32 Backend still doesn't support transparent blit, I'm afraid.
I've been trying to make it so, for most of GUI controls use the
NSCompositeSourceOver operation when blitting images, but I didn't get
it working - the GDI TransparentBlt function didn't recognized the image
format. Maybe I'll be able to do it using your code as a template. I'll
let you know if I make any progresses (and let us know if you make any
yourself).
Thanks to you,

maGarcias | tragnarionStudios