Re: Gorm problems

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Gorm problems
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 19:47:58 -0700 (PDT)

Matt,

--- Matthew Weinstein <mweinste@kent.edu> wrote:
> Dear GSteppers.
>
> Okay, I'm ready to give up again. Gorm is driving me crazy. For some
> reason it wont let me add more menu items to a pop up menu. If I try
> it crashes my application and Gorm crashes too if it reopens the
> file. It complains that [NSClipView -setFrame:] was given a negative
> height.
>
> Is there hope?

Can you tell me your environment and give me the backtrace you get when Gorm
crashes (if you've built it using debug=yes).   Also remember, if you are using
an older Gorm file (created with versions of Gorm before 0.4.x) you may want to
remake the file.

I have also tried this (as, being the maintainer, you can imagine that I use
Gorm constantly) and it does work for me.   It's entirely possible that you
need to update your installation to see if this is still a problem for you.

Please let me know:

what archictecture?
what version of the libs?
what version of Gorm?

ANd I will gladly help you diagnose the problem.   Since I am not seeing this
on the latest build from CVS, I believe the problem might already have been
addressed and we just need to figure out what to update or change in your
installation to correct the issue for you.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.