Re: State of Objective-C++ ?

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: State of Objective-C++ ?
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:31:17 +0200

Yen-Ju Chen wrote:

 I'm interested to use Berkeley DB XML in a GNUstep application
 but Berkeley DB XML only offer C++ interface.
 I'm curious whether the objective-C++ support in GNU GCC is good enough
 to wrap the C++ interface in Objective-C ?
 Thanx.

There currently is no released version of FSF GCC which supports Objective-C++. Yet it is currently being integrated into a branch of GCC by Ziemowit Laski that /may/ be merged into the next release. (see the posts titles [objc-improvements-branch]. I suspect that once this work is done, that the following release should suite your needs.

Cheers,
David