Re: Gorm and .gorm files

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Gorm and .gorm files
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:40:27 -0700 (PDT)

The new project center CVS?  'k  I'll take a look.  What's the exact exception
when you try to load the .gorm.   Also, are you certain that you used cvs
update -dP when updating CVS as the .gorm "files" are actually directories.

Please check that and I will try to reproduce the problem here.

Thanks, GJC

--- Charles Kerr <punt1959@msn.com> wrote:

> >I was unaware of this.    If anyone has any examples of older .gorm files
> >they
> >are having trouble with, please let me know immediately.   If you can,
> >please
> >send me the name of the project which you're having trouble reading the
> >older
> >files from and I would be glad to take a look to see what the issue is.
> >

> Sure, easy enough. Try opening any of the gorm files in ProjectCenter (same
> cvs). I tried to open the Library/Resources/ ones, and it said it can't read
> them.

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.