NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains etc.

From: Björn Giesler
Subject: NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains etc.
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:08:31 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to search all library directories for bundles of a certain type, using NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains, and am getting /usr/GNUstep/Local twice. I found out two things:

1) why is GNUSTEP_NETWORK_ROOT set to /usr/GNUstep/Local in GNUstep.sh? Shouldn't it not be set at all if no Network directory exists?

2) in base/NSUser.m:1041, gnustep_local_root is added twice (once for NSUserDomainMask and once for NSLocalDomainMask). This is a bug, IMHO.

Regards,
Björn