Writing a book on Gorm under the GFDL...

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Writing a book on Gorm under the GFDL...
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:35:02 -0700 (PDT)

Guys,

I am going to start writing some kind of tome to explain the ins and outs of
using Gorm.  It's obvious that a lot of people are interested in learning how
to use it, but don't have access to or haven't bought one of the numerous
references available for Interface Builder.

I'm taking suggestions as to what to put into it and what the organization of
it should be.   If anyone has any thoughts on the matter, I would appreciate
it.   What might be more appreciated is if someone could actually help me to
write it by doing different chapters of the book.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.