Job Opportunity Hamburg

From: Andreas Hoeschler
Subject: Job Opportunity Hamburg
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:26:08 +0200

Hello,

since we haven't filled our recently announced position we would like to repost our query. We are still looking for an experienced Objective-C programmer for our office in Hamburg/Germany. You will be developing customized database applications using Objective-C, Cocoa/GNUstep and our internal frameworks. Since most of our customers are in Germany it would be helpful if you spoke german. However, even if not (yet), if you have a deep understanding of the OPENSTEP specification (Foundation/AppKit) and love to program in Objective-C we would still like to hear from you.

mandatory skills:
• deep understanding of Foundation / AppKit (Cocoa or GNUstep)
• multiple years of programming experience in Objective-C
• willing to relocate to Hamburg (not necessarily immediately)

optional skills:
• Enterprise Objects Framework
• SQL92 (FrontBase)
• GNUstep
• german speaking

We are interested in a long-term relationship that might start with you working for us as a freelancer for a while before becoming an employee and relocating to Hamburg later. If you are interested in this opportunity please send your curriculum vitae to ahoesch@smartsoft.de. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Smartsoft GmbH is a self-financed software development and consultancy company in Hamburg Germany. We are focussing on developing highly customized business applications with Objective-C and Cocoa. For details see www.smartsoft.de (currently german only) or write to info@smartsoft.de.

Sincerely,

   Andreas Höschler
   Smartsoft GmbH