GSTest

From: Rob Burns
Subject: GSTest
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:42:38 -0700

I have modified GSTest a little bit. It can be found here. http://www.eskimo.com/~pburns/rob/misc/GSTest_rburns.tar.gz

The main changes are:
Test bundles are installed in Library/ApplicationSupport/GSTest
        (previously it was Library/Bundles)
It searches the standard library paths in ApplicationSupport/GSTest, and the directory the application is in for bundles to load (previously only bundles that were defined in testList.h and present in a subdirectory of the source dir were loaded)

Other things - It has a gorm based interface, and a GSTestInfo.plist based about panel
        (previously the interface and about panel were done in code)

My aim was to make GSTest installable. And to make it easier to write my own tests, that didn't have to be put into the GSTest directory to be run. If there is any interest in applying these changes to GSTest in cvs, I can generate patches.

Rob