Re: Suggestion: Make drag-and-drop default in NSTextView

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: Re: Suggestion: Make drag-and-drop default in NSTextView
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 01:54:51 +0200

Yen-Ju Chen wrote:
>>From: Alexander Malmberg <alexander@malmberg.org>
>>I think that's expected, at least according to the documentation. Is the
>>text view editable? Rich text? What types are you registering?
>
>  The text view is editable, non-rich,
                              ^^^^^^^^

This is likely the problem. By default, NSTextView only registers for
DnD if the text view is rich text. Although this is documented, it makes
no sense to me, so I'll have a look at fixing this in GNUstep (iirc, the
methods that supply the types already work with non-rich text text
views).

- Alexander Malmberg