Re: Status of NSToolbar

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Status of NSToolbar
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:51:44 +0200

Le 27 juil. 04, à 16:22, Quentin Mathé a écrit :

Le 26 juil. 04, à 21:29, Yen-Ju Chen a écrit :

Le 26 juil. 04, à 18:28, Yen-Ju Chen a écrit :

I would like to see an example of that, but what I can said is that currently -contentView returns a view which includes the toolbar area when the toolbar is set; to obtain strictly the content view you need to call -contentViewWithoutToolbar. May be the problem is here I plan to rewrite later this implementation in order to have a behavior which would be 100 % cocoa compatible.

 I tracked down this problem with ToolbarExample.app:
 if I use [toobar setVisible: NO] before [window setToolbar: toolbar],
 then I can reproduce this bug.
 If I reverse the order (set toolbar before set visible),
 everything works O.K.

I will take a look at this problem.
Thanks.

Fixed in cvs now.