Re: [ANN] MyLibrary 0.3.1

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: [ANN] MyLibrary 0.3.1
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:32:43 -0400

From: Stefan Urbanek <stefan@agentfarms.net>
To: Yen-Ju Chen <yjchenx@hotmail.com>
CC: discuss-gnustep@gnu.org
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:18:49 +0200

Hi,

On 2004-07-27 22:47:01 +0200 Yen-Ju Chen <yjchenx@hotmail.com> wrote:

I am happy to release MyLibrary 0.3.1, the successor of MyWiki.
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~yc2w/MyLibrary/

It looks really interesting, I am definitely going to try it.

I'm just courious.

 I do think about it before.
 The only reason to use tag is because I want to be able to access the data
 without any graphic tool when data is corrupted or something went wrong.
The best situation is that user can set the tag and font attributes graphically
 and save it as XML or other plain text format.
 In other word, it is kind of RTF <-> XML conversion.
 Using tag is the simplest implementation for now,
 though not the best for users.
 The other way is to save as RTF and XML at the same time.
 XML lost most of the font attributes,
 but information (links, etc) can still be extracted when needed.
 Although it is not a high priority now,
 I'll consider to make it better.

 Yen-Ju

Best regards,

Stefan
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi