Small useful StepTalk update (in CVS)

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Small useful StepTalk update (in CVS)
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 00:41:24 +0200

Hi,

I have added new small, but useful feature to the StepTalk. stexec will now use
standard StepTalk scripts repository to look for scripts. If the script
argument specified is not a file, then it looks in:
[all domains]/Library/Scripts/Shell
[all domains]/Library/Scripts/Shared

Following paths are also searched, but should be removed in the future:
[all domains]/Library/StepTalk/Scripts/Shell
[all domains]/Library/StepTalk/Scripts/Shared

That means that you can copy frquently used scripts in given locations and
invoke them just by their name:
    stexec my_script.st args ...
or even without extension:
    stexec my_favourite_script args...

I just remind one already implemented feature: If you want to run more than one
script, use ',' (comma) as a separator. Scripts will share single environment:
    stexec my_script1 arg1 arg2 , my_script2 , my_script3 arg3 arg 4

Enjoy,

Stefan Urbanek--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win.
- Mahatma Gandhi