Re: Image viewer and EXIF

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: Image viewer and EXIF
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 11:12:14 +0200

Guilhem BONNEFILLE wrote:
Hi,

In order to discover objc and GNUStep, I would like to start with some
little project.

I noticed that GNUStep provides TWO imge viewers: ImageViewer and
another I forgot. It seems that these two porject are not able to access
to EXIF data.

I think integrating such hability is quite small to begin. Could you
tell me which is the most active project between the two?

I am the author of ImageViewer, unfortunately I did not have much time recently to spend on this project, but I would be happy to include patches wrt EXIF data reading ;-)

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip/