Multiline text cells

From: stefan
Subject: Multiline text cells
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:16:26 +0200

I am looking for a view similar to single-column NSBrowser with multi-line text
cells of fixed width and variable height. How can I do that? Does anyone have
an example?

One possible solution would be to have a resizable view with many NSTextViews
and a method to do component autolayout. Something similar to v-box. However,
that seems a bit expensive to me, because of many NSTextViews.

Thanks,

Stefan