Re: GNUstep.sh / env sanity patches

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: GNUstep.sh / env sanity patches
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:10:17 +0200

Hey,

On Tuesday, August 17, 2004, at 08:46 PM, Rogelio M.Serrano Jr. wrote:

My head is spinning...

I dont care about multiple installations. I dont care about movable installations. My system is optimised for gnustep. Even init uses gnustep. The dynamic loader searches the user home dir for libraries. I even setup the system so that all user programs use the TemporaryFiles directory in the users home dir. login

This is YOUR setup, YOU don't care. as Nicola said OTHER may care and what he is saying is that the solution should be able to accomodate BOTH.

and also, please learn quoting in reasonable amounts.

-Riccardo