Re: Re: Getting Renaissance to work in Windows

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: Re: Getting Renaissance to work in Windows
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 23:37:42 +0100

> No, I had to apply your makefile patch first.  Just getting GNUstep
> running in Windows has been a 3 or 4 month project (off and on).
> But I had thought that you were already deploying Renaissance-based
> apps to Windows?

No, we never got as far as getting the Renaissance part running. hen I
have more time I will go back and take another look at it, but time is
one of those things I am very short of sadly :-(

What errors does it give loading the markup though ? I would have thought you
were 9/10's of the way there...

-bat.