Re: burning iso in Burn.app (fwd)

From: Rogelio Serrano
Subject: Re: burning iso in Burn.app (fwd)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:31:39 +0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2004-08-31 17:51:56 +0800
From: Rogelio Serrano <rogelio@smsglobal.net>
Subject: Re: burning iso in Burn.app

On 2004-08-31 17:28:13 +0800 Andreas Heppel <aheppel@web.de> wrote:

On 2004-08-31 11:01:34 +0200 Rogelio Serrano <rogelio@smsglobal.net> wrote:

[snip]
Concerning the burning of ISO images the HEAD version of CVS should work now. I just corrected the code. You will now be presented the parameters panel (it's default now) and then the progress panel appears and displays correctly.

[snip]

Thats great! Now i can show my officemates how much easier it is to burn cd's with GNUstep!

--
Blood is thicker then water... And much tastier
                            John Davidorff Pell