Request for GNUstep screenshot for Freshmeat

From: stefan
Subject: Request for GNUstep screenshot for Freshmeat
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:58:23 +0200

Does anyone have a nice GNUstep in action screenshot that can be put on the
freshmeat.net?

It should be something attractive showing features of gnustep. Some
suggestions:

App cooperation: open services menu with several GNUstep services
Development tools: Gorm showing target/action or outlet connections
Internationalisation: text view window with different fonts
Superior text system: text view with various alignments, ligatures, kerning,
sub/superscript

More inspiration for demonstrated features:

    http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Introduction%20to%20GNUstep

If you have no place to put the sshot on, send it to me and I will try to
publish it somewhere on my page. On the freshemat there can be only one
screenshot, howeverm from others we can create nice "GNUstep in action gallery"
reflecting current GNUstep state, similar to one on the wiki pages, but more
upt-to-date.

Thanks,

Stefan Urbanek