Re: testkit for gnustep

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: testkit for gnustep
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 00:28:53 +0100

Le 29 sept. 04, à 23:56, Alex Perez a écrit :
a few weeks ago, I ported UnitKit (http://www.unitkit.org) to GNUstep,
if you're interested:
http://www.roard.com/gnustep/UnitKit-sources-gnustep.tgz

I started a simple GUI for testing:
http://www.roard.com/gnustep/UnitTests.tgz
Here is a shot:
http://www.roard.com/screenshots/screenshot_UnitTests.png

just out of curiosity, are there any intentions of getting these
changes/fixes back into UnitKit mainline, so we don't get forks?

I emailed the unitkit author a month ago about thoses changes, but I didn't have an answer.
As I was quite busy in the meantime I didn't retried, I will..

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke