Alpenstep - Delayed

From: Simon Stapleton
Subject: Alpenstep - Delayed
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 21:04:03 +0200

Hi.

A few months back, I suggested a GNUstep get-together / developer camp chez moi in the French Alps to be held at the end of October. Unfortunately, due to enormous work pressures that hit a few months back and show little to no signs of abating before mid-December, if then, I am unable to make true on that promise. This does not mean that it won't happen, merely that it won't happen this year. I am still fully committed to organising this, and tentatively plan for June next year. More news when it happens.

Sorry for any disappointment caused.

Simon
--
PGP Key Id : 0x50D0698D