Re: Is ObjC++ still in time for 4.0?

From: Mark Mitchell
Subject: Re: Is ObjC++ still in time for 4.0?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:46:14 -0800

Mike Stump wrote:

Mark, I suppose we can discuss when that drop dead date is. Has it already passed?

No, but only because we're seeing enough other problems. I've tried twice in the last week to put together a status report, but I keep getting overwhelmed by the current state of Bugzilla. I really will get to that soon, I promise. I would still like to see this happen for 4.0.

I think Joseph summarized the issues well.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC