Berkeley DB etc.

From: Ralph Moeritz
Subject: Berkeley DB etc.
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:57:44 +0200

Hello again,

I'm designing a small(ish) application to administrate
a body corporate. I've started mapping out the problem
domain, and am nearing the implementation phase.

I initially wanted to use C++ as the implementation language
for performance and portability reasons, using the following
libraries/frameworks:

* Berkeley DB XML
* FLTK
* Boost

I've subsequently revised my decision and would like to
develop this app using Objective-C and GNUstep. A few
questions remain though:

Q1: Has anybody written an ObjC wrapper around the
    Berkeley DB C API, or do I have to do this
    myself?

Q2: Does anybody have any advice on how best to
    package a GNUstep app for end-users?

Q3: Where can I get a *fresh* release of GNUstepWeb?
    (gnustepweb.org hasn't been updated since last
    Oct, yikes!)

Thanks for any help,
Ralph

--