Menu Key settings

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Menu Key settings
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:15:59 +0100

The menu entries have default values like c for Copy, v for Paste and x, for cut. But I have been browsing and grepping through the source of gui, but can't find where they are defined, and how.

For the section gnustep.made-it.com/Configuration/index.html#KEY.COMMANDKEYS
I would like to figure out how this is done.

Thanks,

Dennis Leeuw

--
You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself.
                        --- Sam Levenson