Re: Unable to contact Inspector!

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: Unable to contact Inspector!
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 12:47:22 -0000

On 2004-12-05 14:05:55 +0200 Samuel Hornus
<prenomdotnomdotinriadotfr@nospam.com> wrote:

Hi,
I compiled/installed GNUstep core from CVS.
I compiled/installed GWorkspace from CVS.

gdomap, gdnc and gpbs are running.

In GWorspace, I can't start an inspector.
The progress bar... progresses, and then I have the message:

"Unable to contact Inspector!"

What am I missing ?

Thank you!

This problem has been reported many times... But I can't reproduce it! I've
five computers with GNUstep installed and one of them is a iMac; on none of
them I've got this behaviour :-(((
The method used to launch/connect Inspector is about the same used for other
apps/tools as Desktop, fswatcher, etc. Please, tell me if this happens only
with Inspector or if it is a general problem.