[Q] gopen or launchApplication: problem

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: [Q] gopen or launchApplication: problem
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:18:42 +0900

Hi,
I've been used GNUSTEP and yesterday I did updated to all library and application code to the latest CVS code. And I encountered problem. gopen can launch application if I supply full path, for example, gopen /Applications/TextEdit.app, but it does not work with gopen TextEdit or gopen TextEdit.app. This makes GWorkspace does not work well with its children programs.

Is this bug or previous version is buggy?

Thanks in advance.