Re: ANN: New Windows Installer now with GUI!

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: ANN: New Windows Installer now with GUI!
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:35:45 -0800

Marko Riedel wrote:
--- Marko Riedel <markoriedelde@yahoo.de> schrieb: [...]

The above seems to be independent of the program being compiled. I tried
it with GMines and I get the same large black window.

Hi again,

this was definitely caused by the profile being on a network drive. I
tried again with a local user and a local profile and now I get the
problem that is described here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnustep-dev/2004-07/msg00050.html

This was (sort of, mostly) fixed in CVS a week or two ago. I doubt the new installer uses CVS (it shouldn't), so if you want you can recompile -base from CVS and test.