Re: ANN: PRICE 0.5

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: ANN: PRICE 0.5
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:34:18 +0100

Hello,

as Stefan made me notice, I forgot some important details:
On Friday, March 4, 2005, at 10:39 AM, Riccardo wrote:

PRICE 0.5 was released a few days ago

first of all, PRICE is GPL'd and is available from sourceforge: http://price.sf.net where some documentation is also found. I just uploaded it to GNUstep ftp.

PRICE is an imaging applications that allows filtering, enhancing and adjusting pictures and photographs. It is available on both GNUstep and Macosx (tested from 10.1 Puma and up). PRICE is beste experienced under current CVS gnustep (mainly due to working Undo and better NSImage scaling) but it builds and is usable under the current release.

Cheers,
  -R