Re: MS Windows & Window-Messages

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: MS Windows & Window-Messages
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 19:23:03 +0100

Hi Marc,

Marc Brünink wrote:
Sorry for replying on my own  mail. But:
Now I've written my own NSApplication class, which does nothing else except spewing out all received NSEvents (overwriting -sendEvent:). Nothing. So it looks like 1. either I'm on the wrong track or 2. Window-Messages are not supported. At least not as I expect it.