ANN: StepTalk OS-X - candidate 1

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: ANN: StepTalk OS-X - candidate 1
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:56:05 +0100

Hi,

Here is first cadidate for StepTalk OS-X port, thanks to clean patch
from Sungjin Chun. You can get the patched source here:

http://stefan.agentfarms.net/Download/GNUstep/Prototypes/StepTalk-OSX-20050309.tar.gz

It includes also an .xcode file.

What is StepTalk
----------------
tepTalk is the official GNUstep scripting framework. In fact, StepTalk
is more than a scripting framework with an illusion of single objective
environment between objects of scriptable servers or applications.
StepTalk, when combined with the dynamism that the Objective-C language
provides, goes way beyond mere scripting. It is language independent -
it uses languages as separate bundles.

More about StepTalk can be found here:

http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/StepTalk

Let me know whether it works and what should be fixed. Note that I do
not have OS-X by myself.

If you have any other OS-X patches, please update them so I can apply
them on the current CVS version. I can release another OS-X candidate,
if you have used different approach and different mechanisms. Alex Perez
with Nicolas Roard was working on one port as well as Alexander Diemand
on other. If you guys can get together all your patches and OSX port
ideas it would be great.

Regards,

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi