Re: GNUStep LiveCD: Now what?

From: Gürkan Sengün
Subject: Re: GNUStep LiveCD: Now what?
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 00:25:25 +0100

Miro,

We ain't mindreaders. What do you want to do?
Develop Software? Learn UNIX? Play games? Learn Debian?

Read the OpenStep specification, read OPENSTEP developer
manuals (docs.sun.com).  Read about Objective-C and C.

Read manual pages, and some introduction to the shell
(bash or zsh, learn about pipes, redirection, files...)

Try nethack, jumpnbump or http://www.mtp-target.org

Read http://www.linuks.mine.nu/debian-faq-wiki/

> I've installed GNUStep LiveCD to empty hard disk (sudo su,
> morphixinstaller). Now what? Where to go from here?

If you didn't fix /etc/network/interfaces yet, go do it now.
see the bottom of http://livecd.gnustep.org

Start TalkSoup.app and have fun.

Yours,
Gürkan