Re: Special Tab

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: Special Tab
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 02:28:25 +0200

On 2005-03-24 01:33:22 +0200 Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@sympatico.ca> wrote:

        Hello Enrico:

Just a quick question. To this day I still haven't been able to figure out what the "Special Tab" in the Tabbed Shelf is for. Can you please enlighten me.

Thanks,
Charles

For the moment, it does absolutely nothing. The "Special Tab" exists only because it is visible in
the screenshots of OpenStep 4.0 and because it exists (even if not active) in the "TheShelf
Application", a '97 GPL project that "...tries to imitate the workspace feeling that was proposed
for OpenStep/MachOS 4.0".
So, if you have any suggestion about what to do with it...