Re: What is a ddbd "fatal error"?

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: What is a ddbd "fatal error"?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:35:24 +0300

On 2005-03-30 04:45:44 +0300 Tabitha McNerney <tabithamc@gmail.com> wrote:

I noticed when running GNUstep and GWorkspace a few times my terminal
shell would output information like this:

ddbd[924] ddbd started
ddbd[924] A fatal error occured while detaching the thread!

I wonder what this means. It didn't seem to cause any problems that I
could see. Is it safe to ignore?

In this case the only thing that happens is that file annotations and live
search folders will not work. But the error probably means that you have a more
general problem with threads. You should try to run some of -base tests
(thread, thread-except, diningPhilosophers).