Gorm directory layout has changed

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Gorm directory layout has changed
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:34:52 -0800 (PST)

All,

I've refactored Gorm so that it's more reusable, modular and portable:

1) It's broken up into four libraries, each for a different purpose.
2) The new organization allows Gorm to be built on Windows "out of the box"
using just a "make install" no special scripts are needed.
3) Localization is now possible as .gorm files for the main app have been put
into the appropriate language dirs.  In this case, only English.lproj is done,
but others will follow.

I have rigorously tested it on the branch and on the trunk after the merge to
make certain that everything works properly, there should be no problems.   As
usual, if you find any problems, please use savannah to report the bugs in the
usual manner.

Regards, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.