Re: libintl can't be found

From: Yves de Champlain
Subject: Re: libintl can't be found
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:26:04 -0400

Le 05-04-12, à 14:06, Tabitha McNerney a écrit :

Hi guys,

I'm building a second machine for my boss with GNUstep cause he liked
what he saw when I showed him my first one on my powerbook. I thought
I took immaculate notes on my las built out but maybe not. I am trying
to build gcc 3.3.5 and when I do so I get this error when performing
"make bootstrap"

/usr/bin/ld: can't locate file for: -lintl

the actual build command would maybe tell a bit more about this.

If you do not particulary care for gettext support in gcc, you can also use --disable-nls configure argument

yves