Re: porting to mac os x

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: porting to mac os x
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:31:10 -0700 (PDT)

David,

--- David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de> wrote:
> hi,
>
> use the gnustep makefiles. use any editor to edit code.
> use Renaissance to create a GUI.
> I think you still have to source GNUstep.sh before you can start your app.
> I used always shared libs (not frameworks) on OS X.

He was asking how to elminate the MainMenu.nib so he could do the menu in code
on OS X, not how to re-write his entire gui.  :)

To eliminate MainMenu.nib, simply remove it from the {AppName}Info.plist and it
shouldn't attempt to load it anymore.

Later, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.