Re: GWorkspace questions

From: Nikola Pizurica
Subject: Re: GWorkspace questions
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 11:09:11 +0000

On 04/23/05 20:34:15, Nikola Pizurica wrote:

- I have installed lots of GNUStep apps and wrappers, but still all files in GWorkspace are shown with "uknown" icon, and with Tools Inspector I can't assign default app. What's the problem? For example, I have TextEdit.app installed, but text files have "unknown" icon, and double clicking doesn't open it.

Just to reply to myself, for list archive :-)
I had to run make_services, now everything is OK.

Nikola